Thursday, July 30, 2015

Bad Dog

View from Osprey Point
I am a bad dog.  I've been having so much fun here in McCall, Idaho that I haven't even been worrying about my blog. Heck, I haven't even wanted to turn on the computer till tonight, and it's way past our bedtime.

Yesterday morning I went to a real groomer for my first professional bath since Levenworth, Washington, and that was a long, long time ago. Of course I look beautiful now.  Perfect hair and nails and I smell terrific too!  Kathe did laundry, went to the Farmers Market and to the Grocery store while Jim cleaned the whole motor home inside and out.

We had to get everything ready for our friends, Richard and Darlene to visit and see our motor home for the first time yesterday afternoon. We played ball and had a lovely afternoon together.  When Jim, Kathe and Darlene left to take a walk around the Lake they found out that the door to the motor home locked behind them and wouldn't unlock. Jim had to climb in the window and open the door.  He spent about an hour and took the locking mechanism apart and found that a spring needed to be tightened. We left the window open just in case it happened again, but so far so good!
City Park in McCall

Today Jim went for a 22 mile bike ride around Payette Lake and Kathe cheered him on from the sofa! He had a great time, but he was so tired when he came home he had to have a snack right away, I know what that's like, I like have to have a snack when I exercise too!  Well truthfully, I'm up for a snack anytime.

Later today Kathe and Jim took a scenic drive up to Osprey point, the highest point on the Lake. Then they drove around the Ponderosa State Park camping loops and reminisced about the times they stayed in the park when they first came to McCall.


Well, it's way past my bedtime so I better post and say goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment