Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Waiting Game

Waiting till tomorrow for some fun 
Today I spent most of the day with my people, Jim and Kathe, but most of the day I was waiting for someone or something.

First off this morning I waited in the car with Kathe while Jim dropped off the motor home to Erickson's RV Repair for our new transfer switch and surge protector.  They wouldn't let me wait in the motor home so it was the back seat of the car for me.

Then I waited while we went through the car wash.  I was looking out the window and these big blue brushes came right at me spraying blue goop all over the place.  Then there was the water spray and a blowing machine nearly rocked me off the back seat.  The drive through car wash in not my favorite thing, but that's all they have in this part of Idaho.

Next, I waited in the car while Jim went to get some Starbucks coffee for them and a nice cold water for me.

After that, Jim and I sat in the car for over an hour while Kathe finally got a prescription for some antibiotics at the clinic.  She's been keeping Jim and I awake for two weeks with her coughing, so we didn't mind that wait.  Then we waited for her while she went into Walgreen's.

Then when the motor home was all fixed and ready to be picked up, there was a short wait in the car with Kathe.

I was glad to finally get back home, but then they left me waiting while they
went out to get haircuts and to shop at the farmers market.

I waited for my dinner and now I'm waiting to brush my teeth and go to sleep.

Wait till tomorrow, it's got to be more exciting than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment