Sunday, July 5, 2015

Party at Park Lane

Here we are under the trees at the Park Lane RV Resort and Motel in Christina Lake, British Columbia.  There are lots of shady trees but it's still blazing hot. We had a power failure and the air conditioning went out a couple of times, but I think Jim has it figured out.  Only one air conditioner at a time!! It's in the nineties here and may go up to 100 by the end of the week.

We crossed the border at about noon yesterday and I must say, those border crossing guys are handsome but not very welcoming.  They took away all of my chicken!  What the heck am I going to eat for the next two weeks? Dog food? Yuck!  Kathe and Jim did all the research and never found anything about not bringing poultry products into Canada.  No eggs, no turkey and no chicken.  Now we get to buy it in Canada at twice the price as it was in Washington.

Kathe and Jim had a fish taco party last night.  Uncle Frank and Aunt Linda and cousin Fran arrived with the margaritas and it was nothing but fun after that.  I ran around acting my cutest and got two peanut biscuits. Then I sat on as many laps as I could and I got some really good loving.  I also got a little of the fish taco under the table.  Did I say it was a great party?

At around 10 o'clock I'd had enough partying and I thought every one should go home.  I wanted to get to the computer to write my blog, but Kathe said that it would rude to do that in front of company. So I just started giving little hints that they should go home. I didn't have to nip any one's heels or anything, just a few growls did the trick. But, by then it was too late to turn on the computer and I crawled into bed and fell asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment