Tuesday, June 4, 2024

FLAG CITY


We’re here in Lodi, California for one night.  It’s a nice park, but not a blade of grass any where just lots of rocks.  I’m glad it’s only one night, because it’s a flaming hot 100 degrees and windy. It’s like opening the over door when Kathe and I go walking. Luckily there are some tall shade trees between the campsites. I’m just going from one tree to the next and then right back into the air conditioning. It’s even too hot for any interesting critters outside, so there’s really no reason to stay outside anyway.

It was a short drive today, all the way on the interstate, and it was so bumpy it was shaking my crate so much I couldn’t sleep. We were all very happy to stop for a rest and some lunch, just for a brake from the crazy pot holes.

Tomorrow we are looking forward to stopping in Redding where it’s supposed to be a little cooler.  


No comments:

Post a Comment