Monday, June 6, 2022

BARSTOW, AGAIN !


They get to go to England, France and Amsterdam but where do they take me? Barstow! It's the dustiest, dirtiest place on earth. Jim is not very happy.  After spending 3 days washing and waxing the motor home, there is dust everywhere. And it didn't help that the first site they assigned us had no power and we had to move to the other side of the park before we could turn on the A/C. More dust and more dirt. 

I'm just happy to be with my friends, Gianni and Bella again, and with my second favorite humans, Warren and Kathy T.  I know there are better days to come. We'll be on our way tomorrow, traveling through Nevada and Utah for the next few days on our way to a very big RV party in Rock Springs, Wyoming. There will be over 600 other RV's there, which means there will be hundreds of new doggies for me to meet and greet.  After that, it's on to Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks and about a million other fun places.

No comments:

Post a Comment