Thursday, June 16, 2022

SO HOT

Now everyone's complaining about the heat. It's way too hot. Today it's calm and in the high eighties. No wind at all, and I think it's beautiful. There is a lot of static in the air making my hair a tiny bit fly-away, Kathe says I look like a zombie puppy.

Today was a little like the other days here in Rock Springs. Kathe went to a seminar on how to use the motorhome washer and dryer. She said it was so lame that she walked out before it was over. They couldn't figure out how to start the video, so the presenter just started reading her handout. Jim had better luck at his seminar on the Cummins engine. They also spent some time looking at the new coaches but so many have been sold there wasn't much to see. They sold 19 coaches here yesterday! 

This afternoon they had a craft show/swap meet with a bunch of stuff that I guess my humans didn't need as they came home empty handed. I was hoping they would buy me a new toy or a crocheted doggie sweater. Maybe a new hairbrush?

No comments:

Post a Comment