Thursday, June 20, 2019

IT"S STILL WINDY

Our last day here in Rock Springs and the winds are still blowing!

All four days here have been filled with activities for Kathe and Jim. I know my blogs haven't been too exciting as I haven't done much except walk around in the wind, and meet and greet other doggies. I'm mostly waiting around in the coach for Kathe and Jim to come back from seminars and meals.  They promise me that the vacation will begin starting tomorrow when we get on the road  toward Jackson Hole and the Grand Tetons.

Today was a repeat of yesterday; more seminars, shopping and eating.  Tonight I'm late with this blog because the entertainment after dinner was a Beatles tribute band and Kathe stayed to listen and sing along.

It's so windy and cold tonight that Kathe was actually running me, instead of walking me. This is me in the wind.  I am not enjoying it one bit.  Glad to get back inside before the rain started, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment