Sunday, June 16, 2019

A BEAUTIFUL DAY



I hope that you don't think my blog is too boring, but we are just traveling all day and spending only one night in each place and traveling again the next day.  If you think that's boring, try sitting in a crate all day long looking out the window.

Tomorrow they promised me that we will be staying for 4 days in Rock Springs, hope there's more to do there than here.  We're at a KOA in the middle of nowhere, and the best thing I can say about it is that there is grass and dirt here!

We arrived here in just enough time for all of the doggies to get a bath. Jim and Warren are cleaning their motor homes and the Kathies are doing laundry. Boring!

Our drive to Lyman, Wyoming was really, beautiful.  So much wide open space, and lots fluffy clouds in the sky. We were following Warren and Kathy the whole 180 miles.  My Kathe took these pictures out the windshield.

No comments:

Post a Comment