Thursday, June 13, 2019

A LONG DRIVING DAY


I was alone last night while all the humans went to the Vegas Strip for dinner and gambling. They must have had a great dinner because there were no leftovers for me. Kathy and Warren are teaching my humans how to play poker and they didn't get home until it was way past my bedtime. I fixed them though, I woke them up at 3 AM to take me out, and again at 5AM for my breakfast! Then everyone had to be up by 7:30 to get an early start for the drive to Cedar City.


It was a long drive, made longer by 18 miles road of road construction in the Virgin River Gorge. Add to that an hour time change and we finally arrived here at 3PM.  This is a picture of the Taylors driving in front of us through the Gorge.  Despite the traffic it was a beautiful drive. We're staying tonight in a tiny RV Park in back of a motel in Cedar City, Utah. Only 10 sites.  Very quiet and private.  They serve free barbecue every night with s'mores for dessert and a full breakfast every morning.  Not that any of these guys would ever get up early enough to enjoy it.

Here's a picture of the wedge salad my pal Warren made for dinner tonight.  A piece of bacon even kind of fell off his plate for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment