Monday, June 8, 2015

Red White and Blue



Today we are in Canyonville, Oregon at the Seven Feathers Resort.  We are here for four days at the Tiffen Allegro Club rally.  There are over 200 Tiffen owners here from 12 different states.  We have taken over the entire resort.  All I can say is that you better look and sniff carefully or you might get mixed up and try to enter the wrong coach--they all look alike. I almost made that mistake this afternoon.

They have all kinds of events scheduled, from chassis maintenance to microwave cooking so I guess I'll be spending some ME time these next three days. I am going to suggest that they have a seminar for us pets.  Maybe on how to sneak up on squirrels or how to beg food more efficiently,  I'll ask Kathe to put that in the comments sheet.

They do have a very nice dog park, but with at least 100 dogs here you can hardly turn around without another dog getting up close and a little too personal, if you know what I mean. Think we will just walk around and skip the dog park all together.

We are camping right next to my friend Molly, the West Highland Terrier and her people, the Carsons, so I have a walking buddy.

Tomorrow they have a coach decorating contest. Everyone has been decorating with red white and blue stuff trying to win a prize. Here is a picture of our coach, which I don't think has a prayer!  The picture with the PVC soldiers just might take first prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment