Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Pigging Out

Fluffy
I'm beautiful again!  This morning I went to a real dog groomer and had a wonderful bath. Kathe tries to groom me but there is nothing like a real groomer to make you feel all clean and fluffy. It's never a sure thing in these smaller towns, but I got lucky this time. Remember what happened in Florence when I was groomed in the welding shop? Never mind, I'd like to forget about the time that I was mistaken for a Pomeranian.

While I was at the groomer Jim went for a bike ride.  As Kathe and I were coming back from the groomer he flagged us down.  Kathe almost drove by him, but stopped in the nick of time. He was tired of riding and it was getting so hot that he really wanted us to drive him back home.
Country Cowboy BBQ 

Kathe and Jim have pretty much seen everything, done everything, and eaten everything they wanted to here in Leavenworth.  Today they drove 11 miles to the town of Cashmere for the best barbecue in Washington.  They ate here at Country Cowboys BBQ several years ago and couldn't miss the opportunity to fill up again at lunch.  If you are ever in this area don't forget to stop here at the sculpture of the big brass pig.  And you must order the curly fries!

It's really hot today, in the nineties and we're chilling inside with two air conditioners blowing full blast. We are moving tomorrow closer to the coast where it's cooler.
The Curly Fries

1 comment:

  1. The curly fries look an awful lot like potato chips!

    ReplyDelete