Friday, August 15, 2014

What About ME



Okay, so I haven't been posting.  It's not my fault.  I just haven't done anything except eat, sleep and go for an occasional walk the last three days. Everybody is so busy that they are ignoring me.

Kathe and Jim have been taking seminars pretty much non-stop since we got here at the FMCA convention so there's not much time for me. They have all kinds of seminars and exhibits and hundreds of brand new motor homes to see so they are gone most every day from 8:00 till 4:00. It's almost like when they were both still working!

Jim took classes about Google Maps, battery charging, tire safety, engine maintenance, and RVing to Alaska.  And Kathe took a bunch of computer and smart phone classes and a convection microwave class. They both have been shopping for goodies in the exhibit tents and drooling over the new coaches on display.

It's rained here every day except today so we finally had a pot luck dinner outside tonight with all our friends. Layla and I got to sit under the table together waiting for handouts. I only got a carrot.

No comments:

Post a Comment