Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Lazy days of Summer


Today was a very busy day.  Jim and Kathe went out after breakfast to pick yet another thousand blackberries.  I guess they are planning to make more blackberry cobbler.  They rode bikes to the mother load and picked until their baskets were full.  Kathe reports that now she has ridden her bike three times in a row and NOT fallen off.  I think it's a new record.

Then it was time for our adventure in the town of Rogue River.  I got my much anticipated "professional" grooming.  Guess how they removed the pine tar? By soaking my paws in mayonnaise!  Well, I came out looking pretty spiffy but as soon as I left the salon I rearranged my hair the way I like it.  See my picture.

While I was getting groomed, Kathe had a pedicure, and Jim went to the car wash.  The car wash was only $3.00, but Jim had do the washing!

We will be leaving here tomorrow for Diamond Lake.  The brochure says they have Internet, so I hope they really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment