Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Birthday Party


Today was Kathe's Birthday!  We only drove about 50 miles today from Detroit Lake to Salem, Oregon.  It was a beautiful drive through the forest down into the city and the Hee Hee Illahee RV Resort.  We've been calling it the Hee Hee Ha Ha, but it's really a very nice park.  There is a very small dog park, but at least it has grass and a few little trees to sniff. One thing I have noticed in my travels is that when there's a swimming pool and no pine trees in an RV Park, there are no chipmunks to be found.  Guess I'll have to wait until we get back to the woods for the things I love.  Nothing like the sweet scent of chipmunk in the early morning.

Kathe wants me to say thank you for all the good birthday wishes and for making this birthday a happy one. The whole gang (except me and Layla) went out for a celebration dinner at the Red Lobster.  Kathe was still eating her crab after everyone else had finished dinner, but as you can see by this picture she sure enjoyed herself.


No comments:

Post a Comment