Saturday, August 9, 2014

Party Time in Sisters




It's late. We have been partying all day with our friend here at the Bend/Sisters Garden RV Resort and I haven't even taken one picture of the place.  I promise to get on the ball tomorrow and show you just how beautiful this park is.  There are large green spaces between the coaches and flower gardens everywhere.  There's even a lake right in the middle of the park.

Kathe and I have been for several walks with my BFF Layla and her people.  We are getting to know our way around this huge place.  Our site backs up to a small animal farm and we expect the rooster will wake us up tomorrow morning.  Like I need a rooster to wake me up!

The Park put on a pig roast this evening with a country western band and lots of delicious smelling food.  The people all went to the party and left us dogs home, so I didn't get to taste anything.

We are all gathering here before we go to the convention next week in Redmond.  Four couples arrived today and one more will be coming in tomorrow. So, like I said it's going to be party time for the next four days.

I took this picture of the Three Sisters Mountains on the way through Bend this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment