Wednesday, July 21, 2021

QUIET DAY

This is our last day here at the Wagonhammer Resort. It's been fun, but there were a few challenges, namely the WIFI and cell service. Hardly a day goes by without one of my humans complaining about that.  It is however a very beautiful setting, very quiet, and there are lots of things to see and do here. 

From my point of view, the coolest thing here is the number of birds that need chasing. There are tons of robins, sparrows and an occasional bald eagle. Needless to say I'm not chasing one of those guys, but we see them everyday flying over the campground to the River and back. 

Gianni and I like to chase squirrels and there were plenty of those at the last park, but nothing here except a few chipmunks. Nothing is as much fun as chasing squirrels up a tree. 


We are camped between some red trees that have tons of berries and the birds are dive bombing into these trees all during the daylight hours. My favorite time of day is just before dawn, when Kathe takes me out for a walk. She's half asleep and when I start running after the birds she can't keep up. Great fun!

Today we all just chilled out, waiting for the thunderstorm that never came. A few sprinkles and a little thunder, but the storm passed us by, thank goodness. Kathe walked down to the river and took these pictures.

Tomorrow we head to Stanley, Idaho for another adventure.    

2 comments:

  1. Annie your blog is fun to read. Uncle Frank and I got caught up on your trip! Looks so beautiful all the places you got to visit!

    ReplyDelete