Wednesday, July 29, 2020

SISTERS NOT BEND

It took a while to get here from wherever we were last night, but this is such a nice park, it was definitely worth the long drive on highway 97. Sorry this is so late, but if Kathe would have put down her margarita long enough to turn on my computer I would have finished my post by now.

Let me set the record straight, we are not exactly in Bend,  but Sisters, Oregon. Sisters is much quieter than Bend and there are lots of pines and juniper trees all over the place. We are close enough to go shopping in the city of Bend. There's a Trader Joe's and a Costco there, and my personal favorite-Petco!

There are so many pretty flowers all over this park that Kathe couldn't resist taking my picture in the middle of them. If you look real close you can see how enthusiastic I was about getting my picture taken. It's 96 degrees outside!


Gianni went to yet another vet here today to help Kathy
figure out how to regulate his insulin using the app that comes with the device that he's wearing. It's so confusing, but we think that eventually it's going to work out just fine. He's walking around like nothing is wrong at all and I'm enjoying my walks with him and Lady Bella so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment