Sunday, July 5, 2020

PLEASANT PHEASANT RIDGE


Here we are at Pheasant Ridge RV Park in Wilsonville, Oregon. The ride today was so short that I didn't even get a chance to nap in my crate. I think it only took about 30 minutes to get here from McMinnville. It was a nice drive past large farms and vineyards. It's such a shame, so many wineries, so much wine to taste, but nothing is open.

The Park is right in the middle of the city of Wilsonville but it's very nice. There are beautiful petunia flowers on every lamp post and lots of trees between the sites. It's only a short drive to the Interstate, and there is a Camping World, Costco, and a Home Depot very near by us. 
The guys are in heaven!

It's the first time we have been anywhere near a Costco, so of course that was the adventure for today. Kathe wasn't too thrilled being with all those people, and I think that she will be staying home with me for  anymore adventures like that one. At least they stocked up on my favorite chicken, so I don't have to worry about where my next meal is coming from.



No comments:

Post a Comment