Wednesday, July 31, 2019

ADVENTURES IN McCALL

Did I tell you we have the best site. We don't have a view of the river, but our window looks out into the forest.  There is a path down to the river a couple of sites below us, but we are in a valley and our closest neighbor is 50 or 60 feet away. Have I mentioned the deer? There are tons of them here walking all over the place. In the past 24 hours we have seen more mule deer here in this RV park than in Glacier and Yellowstone combined. They walk right up to the bird feeders and help themselves to a snack. On my last walk I saw a doe and a large buck with a smaller buck in tow. Kathe tried to get a picture, but when they heard me growl they ran off.

This morning both Kathe and Jim went to the groomer and they both got scalped. Tomorrow is my day, and I must say I'm looking forward to a real professional bath. I'm tired of the kitchen sink wash and blow that Kathe is so fond of.




Jim and Kathe drove out to Lake Payette and took the Jeep on a dirt trail up towards Brundage Mountain and took this picture of the Lake.  I wish we had a boat because it looked like a lot of people were enjoying themselves on the lake this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment