Monday, July 11, 2016

GOODBYE GLENWOOD CANYON


I'm posting a picture today of the canyon surrounding our campground.  I think I told you that we have mountains on all four sides of us and lots of tall trees.  Today it's rather breezy so the temperature has dropped below 80 degrees. Best day yet!



It was wash day, which usually means that I get washed too. They drove into town this morning without me, so I thought they forgot about my bath. They went to get Jim a haircut and then to a great little taco shop that was recommended by the hairdresser. Delicious fish tacos for Jim and fish and chips for Kathe.  So good in fact, there were no leftovers for you know who. As soon as they came back, they scooped me up and took me to Petco for a grooming. Boy did I need it! I even got a pedicure. Jim was a little upset because my haircut cost 10 dollars more than his did.





While I was being pampered Kathe and Jim said they were going to the bank and the car wash, but they came back with Dairy Queen on their breath.

After a hot fudge sundae Jim thought he had better go for a bike ride and he took some pictures of the bike path. This is really a beautiful area.  It's our last night here, I hope some day we can come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment