Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Red White and Very Blue

I hate the 4th of July, and come to think of it I'm not to keen on the 2nd or the 3rd of July for that matter.  I hate everyday until all the fireworks have all been exploded and I can get some peace and quiet, and get my tail out from between my legs.  This town is ridiculous, there is a fireworks stand on every corner.  I even saw a sign that said, "Fruit Stand and Fireworks Ahead".  Gives new meaning to the phrase cherry bomb. 

Due to the fireworks last night I didn't get much sleep.  I was happy when Kathe and Jim decided to go to Seattle today to the "Museum of Flight."  With them out all day I was able have a good long nap.


They spent 5 hours there and still didn't see all of the planes and exhibits.  Jim said that he thought that this museum was as good as the one at the Smithsonian.  He got a private tour of a B-17 with a pilot who was a Vietnam  veteran.  While he was doing that Kathe was having fun in the shuttle training module and learning about space travel. In addition to the hundreds of planes on exhibit, the got to walk through a Concorde and the retired Boeing 727 Air Force One.

I think the lunar lander would make a great tow car.





No comments:

Post a Comment