Wednesday, June 15, 2016

WINDY, WINDING IN WYOMING

The winds were blowing and the roads were winding but we finally made it to tonight's destination. We are staying at the Travel Camp in Green River Wyoming and we are all glad it's only for one night.

At Kathe's insistence we took the scenic route 189 out of Provo to I-80.  It was scenic alright, but curvy. First a right paw turn, then a left paw turn, then another right paw turn it's no wonder my stomach is upset. I was flopping from one side of my crate to the other like a flounder. I will have to have pumpkin for dinner to settle my stomach.

Our RV Park is nothing to write home about.  We are sandwiched between the train tracks and Interstate 80.  We can see the traffic out the dining room window. There are no birds, or squirrels, just dirt and weeds. Worst doggy park ever! We thought this RV park might be better than the park we stayed in at Rock Springs the last time we were in this area.  Remember, that place was so windy our door mat blew away and Jim's sunglasses blew right off his face. It's a little less windy here, only about 35 miles an hour. Our next door neighbor told Jim that the windy season in Wyoming is only January 1st to December 31st.

My fur is a mess, and you know what that means. Bath!  Lucky for me our sewer hook up is too far away to use, so no  bath for me till we get closer to Gillette.

The drive here was really spectacular and although it's had to capture the beauty thru the windshield at 60 miles per hour, I got a few shots that show the unusual scenery


.

No comments:

Post a Comment