Sunday, June 13, 2021

AWAY WE GO, AGAIN

 


I got a little scare yesterday-all that stuff piled up in the hallway can only mean one thing! ROAD TRIP! I thought when they loaded everything in the car, they forgot ME. Found out hours later they were only loading up yesterday so that they could get an early start on Monday morning. Whew!! You know, I've been along for every Adventure since 2011, so I didn't want to be left out this year.

We're starting out in Lone Pine, California tomorrow on our way to Idaho, Montana, Utah and Nevada. Yes, I know, been there, done that, but they assure me that we are going to some places we have never been and back to some of our favorites places as well.

I'll try to keep you updated everyday with my adventures, I'm looking forward to seeing my buddies Gianni and Bella and getting into mischief whenever possible.     

1 comment: