Monday, August 1, 2022

BEAUTIFUL BANDON BY THE SEA

Enjoying our stay here at the Bullards Beach State Park. We have a really nice site with high shrubbery on all three sides which makes it very private. It's a huge State Park, but we are in our own little space.

Kathe spent the morning doing loads of laundry while Jim was paying bills. I was a little afraid that I was going to get a bath today, but I lucked out. I'm really dirty after spending time at Lemolo in the dirt and gravel, but today was cloudy and cold. So, no bath for me.

Later in the afternoon Kathe went for a long walk to the beach and took a couple of pictures. There is a really nice walking path from the park to the beach and the lighthouse. Tomorrow Kathe and Jim will take a bike ride to the same area with Warren and Kathy.

The Taylors arrived today from Canyonville and are really enjoying the cooler weather here. I have my fur coat, but everyone else is wearing sweatshirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment