Saturday, June 29, 2013

It's All About the Drive

  
Today we drove through the North Cascades National Forest.  It was an 80 mile drive with the most beautiful scenery.  There were glaciers, mountains, lakes and waterfalls.  Kathe took all of these pictures out the window of the motor home at 55mph.

We arrived to find that the site we reserved couldn't accommodate our rig unless we could fold it in half and park at a right angle.  We eventually found a wonderful site under the trees, but you will have to wait until tomorrow to see that one.  Because I can't fit anymore pictures in tonight.


I love this place.  There are chipmunks and birds all over the place. And hardly any people or other dogs.  Paradise.

I'm really tired tonight because I walked around the campground loop 5 times, but I promise tomorrow to have a more interesting story to tell.  Today it's all about the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment