Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A relaxing day


It was nice this morning just to sleep in and not have to pack up and move again.  I know we are on our way to Washington and can't stay here forever, but it sure is a beautiful place.  I'm glad that we stayed two nights.  I heard them talking about extending our stay, but I think we are moving to Salem tomorrow as planned.

It was really cool this morning, I curled up in front of the fireplace and took a nap while they went out exploring in the little town of Canyonville. 

They found a very large antique store in town. Kathe picked up a treasure and Jim found a Louis L'Amour paperback that he hadn't read.  After that  they drove to the Pyrenees winery in the town of Myrtle Creek and stopped for a tasting and purchased some local Umpqua Valley wine.  That's where they found the covered bridge and took this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment