Thursday, July 26, 2018

HAIL, HAIL THE GANGS ALL HERE

Not much to report today. Kathe wasted the whole morning at the beauty shop, so the rest of us just hung out, waiting until she got home. I must say it was worth the wait, her hair was so long she looked like a golden retriever, and now she looks human again.

The big excursion today was a drive into Taos for some shopping and lunch. I don't think they bought anything but groceries and dog food. While they were gone we had another big hail storm. Everyday day it's usually a torrential downpour so this was a little different and louder too.  There are great mud puddles for me to run through and even a little snow, so the weather is not a total loss in my opinion. Did I mention the dog park is fabulous here, even in the rain. Today I played with 3 Yorkies and a Border Collie, it doesn't get much better than that.

I wish I had more to report, but this week is supposed to be a resting week. Nothing much except laundry, grooming and shopping. Oh yes, and resting! Here's a picture of me in front of some of the flowers in the campground.

No comments:

Post a Comment