Sunday, July 22, 2018

CHARMING CHAMA

We had a very nice drive today from Durango to Chama, New Mexico on some really beautiful two lane country roads. Never heard of Chama? Well, it's on the way to Taos and we stopped here because there's supposed to be fishing right out in front of your campsite. Maybe that was so back in May, but the "river" is drying up and we haven't seen any fish yet. But this is a very quiet and peaceful area for us to relax for the next few days. They guys are going to try their luck fishing tomorrow.

I'm a little under the weather today. Last night I got so excited that Warren and Kathy were coming for dinner that I was jumping all around, up and down on the furniture and into people's laps. I kinda overdid it. And I got yelled at too! After my time out I realized that I pulled a muscle on my driver's side front leg. So, today I have to be carried outside and I'm not allowed to climb the stairs into the coach. Hope it gets better soon so I don't have to go to a vet here in the middle of nowhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment