Thursday, July 13, 2017

RAIN AND SNOW

We left Simi Valley this morning at the crack of eleven thirty and drove over 350 miles to Bridgeport California.  We're staying here for a couple of nights, right on the 395 at the Willow Springs RV Park. 

It was a long drive through the desert and my paws were burning each time they let me out to take care of business.  Seems like every time we drive such a long distance like today, every one is too tired and crabby when we finally get to our destination.  It would be nice to get out and explore tonight but I can't get anyone to listen to me, they just want to relax.

Our drive was very hot and very long.  When we drove past Lake Crowley we saw some dark clouds and pretty soon it started raining.  It rained really hard with great big drops, and was just wet enough to mess up our nice clean motor home and tow car.  Jim was not happy!


Even if it was a long drive the scenery was really beautiful  There were beautiful clouds over the desert and we saw snow on the tops of all the mountains.

Better get to bed myself as I plan to wake Kathe up tomorrow at around 5 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment