Monday, August 13, 2018

RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY

As I write this I have my tail between my legs.  It's raining and hailing so hard that we are all
frightened that the coach will be damaged. Hard to concentrate as it's been raining like this for at least 40 minutes with no end in sight. Lightning all over the sky and thunder, but the hail is the worst we have experienced.

We had a nice sunny day today, doing what campers do. Sniffing chipmunks, chasing squirrels and tracking down lizards. Oh, there was some bike riding and exploring too. Kathe and I took a long walk down to the lake to take a picture. The lake is really down, like all the lakes in Arizona. Hard to believe with all this rain that it's no having an effect on the lake.

Most of the day was spent relaxing.  I got to  spend a little time in Warren's hammock watching him fry the fish they caught in New Mexico.  We had that for dinner tonight and they even gave me a bite, delicious trout and perch.

No comments:

Post a Comment