Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I'm Blogging at Last!

We're on the road again!  We haven't been able to use the computer due to technical difficulties for the last 5 days.  Don't really know why things changed today, but we didn't have any cell or internet service at the first few places we stayed.

We spent 2 days in Bridgeport, California at the Willow Springs RV Resort.  We arrived in the middle of a terrible thunderstorm and everyone got wet trying to get us hooked up in site #7.  The next day we hiked around Virginia Lakes and Twin Lakes looking for the perfect spot for Jim to fish.  He tried several places, but didn't catch anything.

I am enjoying the trip so far and really liked our second stop, Fallen Leaf Lake in Tahoe.  There were thousands of chipmunks running all over the place.  I was minding my own business and one jumped right over my head!  I chased him, but lost him when he ran up a tree.

Some pictures from the desert to the pine forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment