Monday, August 3, 2020

A NIGHT IN THE DARK

I tried and I tried last night to get on the WIFI but after a few hours of trying, I gave up and went to bed. I don't know what happened, but this afternoon I'm back in business. Too many people blogging.

Yesterday was a day of searching for waterfalls in this area.  There are supposed to be 6 of them. They spent most of the day driving, and they were able to find two of the six. One of them, which was called Lemolo Falls, required a mile hike into the forest. Warren found lots of huckleberries on the hike which helped to keep their energy up for the hike back up and out of the valley.

The second waterfall was a lot easier to find, there was a sign on the highway with an arrow pointing out the forest road. That one was called Clearwater Falls and because it was so well marked there were a lot of other people there. My humans brought a picnic with them so that they were able to stay and enjoy the area before deciding that the other 4 waterfalls will have to wait.

This morning was a bike riding day and they set out for a ride around Diamond Lake. Well, Kathy, Warren, and Jim rode all around the 11 mile bike trail not my Kathe. She rode with them for about 3 miles and then turned around and rode back to the RV. My Kathe is not much of a bike rider, but she had some fun riding back at turtle speed!

I'm not even going to try to blog tonight, it's just too frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment