Thursday, September 7, 2017

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

I'm talking about the wine, not the vacation. This pile of wine is only the bottles that didn't fit under the bed.  We've been to the Willamette Valley and the Anderson Valley and now we are in Paso Robles. They go wine tasting and then they bring home bottles and bottles.  We have ENOUGH!

Even Kathe and Jim agree, we don't need anymore wine.  We don't have room for it anyway. Yesterday they over did it a bit, so today instead of wine tasting they drove to Cambria for some lunch and sight seeing. They had a delicious lunch at a restaurant called, Linn's.  The owners also have a farm out in the country outside of Cambria where they sell homemade jams and fruit pies.  Of course they drove out to the farm after lunch and bought an Olallieberry pie for dinner. .  

I'm a little sad tonight knowing that this vacation is just about over.  Jim has the map out tonight, and tomorrow we head for home. It has been another great adventure, but I will be glad to be back in my own back yard for a while.

I do love traveling in the motor home and I hope you enjoyed traveling along with me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment