Wednesday, September 6, 2017

BACK TO HAVING FUN

Well. it has been a long time since I sat down at the computer. I haven't been at my tip top best, but another trip to yet another veterinarian helped, so now things are better.  We were in Santa Rosa for four days and although we had fun with my cousins, we didn't do any exploring worth writing about.

Things are more exciting now, we are in Paso Robles at one of my favorite places, Wine Country RV Resort. Although it was a long day driving here, it is totally worth it.  We are right in the middle of the vineyards and there are tons of places for Kathe and Jim to go wine tasting.

So today, as soon as the breakfast dishes were put away, off they went out to do just that. First they went to Daou vineyards for tasting and a delicious lunch. It's one of the most picturesque vineyards in the area. These pictures show a little about how beautiful the setting is in the hills of Paso Robles.

Since they didn't have any dessert at that vineyard, they went to another of their favorites, Le Vingne, which is right down the road from our campground.  Le Vingne has a chocolate and wine pairing that Kathe really enjoyed.  She even let Jim taste a little of her chocolate.

Me, I'm taking it easy, just relaxing in the air conditioning and taking nice slow walks around the park when I feel the need.  It's great to feel tip-top again, even if the vet told them not to feed me any more people food for a while.  I'm practicing my cutest looks, but so far, it's no go on the people food.

No comments:

Post a Comment