Sunday, August 9, 2015

Last Day Sad Day

Jim on the ATV
Every one is sad, it's our last day of vacation and tomorrow we will head back home.  I'm a little bit sad, but I had so much fun that I can't say that I'm really all that sad. Sure, it would be great if we could just keep on going,  I kinda miss my own yard and all the toys I left back home and I can't wait to have a professional grooming again. But, I know that Kathe is already planning the next trip! In our eight weeks away we have seen oceans, mountains, lakes, forests and lots of great things. Can't be sad about that now, can we?

Today, our last day here in Pismo Beach Jim went for an ATV ride on the sand in Pismo, and he had a great time. Get out the Advil, because tomorrow it might not seem like it was such a great idea to bounce around for two hours on the sand.  Kathe spent the day sitting in the sun visiting with her girl friend who was knitting while Kathe finally finished her needle point project.
Laetitia Vineyards

Yesterday, Kathe and Jim discovered a great local winery, Laetitia, where every Pinot Noir they tasted was excellent.  Guess that will be the souvenir that they bring home from this trip.

We had a great campfire both nights here with our Komfort Kruiser friends but tonight they all went to dinner at a restaurant in Arroyo Grande. Layla and I sat with everyone while the sun went down during happy hour.



Kathe, Jim and I love to travel and really can't wait for the next adventure in our RV.  

No comments:

Post a Comment