Saturday, August 3, 2019

WINNAYUCKA

Long, BORING drive from Caldwell, Idaho through Oregon and into Nevada, Winnemucca, NV,  to be exact.  And to top it off Kathe booked the wrong RV Resort. This place is a dump and we won't be staying here again if I have anything to say about it. It was 110 degrees when we checked in and  the camp host informed Kathe that dogs weren't allowed to walk on the grass.  My feet were on fire just walking to the dog park. And don't get me started about that dog park! Yuck! Enough about that.

Kathe took this picture of the Jordan Valley this morning but you can't expect much at 70 miles per hour while she's sitting on the dashboard.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow when we will be in Truckee, California.  It's supposed to be cooler and we are going to be back in the trees. Trees mean squirrels and birds and I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment