Sunday, August 4, 2019

BACK IN CALI

We picked up the I-80 outside of Winnemucca this morning and drove straight through Sparks and Reno to stop here in Truckee. Kathe thought this was the park we stayed in last time we were in this area. Not only was it a different park, but it was probably the most challenging one ever.  By the time they squeezed into the entrance to the park and up the dog leg, one lane road to their site, they still had to back into the site between two trees. Kathe was a wreck! Happy to report no scratches and no divorces in the near future.

We're  in the trees alright, and we have a nice grassy lawn in the shade. Jim says, it's okay except for the trains and the fact that the I-80 is whizzing by our rear end. Next year, I'm letting Kathy Taylor book ALL the sites.  My Kathe seems to have lost her touch. Guess you can't always go by the reviews and pictures on the internet. I took some pictures that makes it look pretty nice, right?

We have another day here and will relax because the next two days are one night stands on the I-5. Lots of driving and not much fun until we get to Pismo Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment