Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bye Bye for Now







I just found out that tonight is the last night of our trip.  We had a great time together, and it makes me sad to be going home to boring old Los Angeles.  Now it means that I will have to find all of my excitement on the other side of the doggie door.

We have been here at Pismo Beach the past three nights.  Except for the thunder, lightning, fireworks and freight trains, this RV Park is okay.  It was fun to see my friends Muzzy, Quinsy, Layla, Maisie, and Murphy again and the people on the end of their strings, but there really wasn't much to do here.
Last night we sat around the campfire, but it was so cold I had to wear a fleece jacket on top of my fur coat.

Kathe and Jim go out to eat clam chowder, fish and chips, or crab sandwiches for lunch every day. Then they meet their motor homies for dinner and games at night.  Kathe walks me around and around in circles because there is no dog park here.

Tonight they are going to McClintock's for dinner and then to the Melodrama Theatre.  I heard there might be steak involved in this outing and I'm hoping for a doggie bag.

Well, my friends, this certainly has been an amazing 50 days on the road.  We have seen and done so many things, I can't wait for the next trip!  I vote for Alaska, I hear the place is full of squirrels and birds.  Bye Bye for now,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment